Local Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs in Bakersfield, California
We are now hiring dedicated owner operator truck drivers across the western United States!
Drive Happy, Drive Safe… Let’s talk and learn how CFL inspires, builds, and leads the right team to deliver industry best results!
We are a West Coast fleet hauling Produce and Refrigerated Foods for nearly 100 years. We understand that our customers, and particularly our drivers, are the primary part of the supply chain to ensure that our consumer’s needs are met.
As an owner operator for CFL, your success drives our success. We provide you with the tools you need in order to manage your independent trucking and transportation business.
We need hardworking Independent Contractors like you to join our team located near Bakersfield, CA.
Call Mark Z at
Our Drivers Say it Best
A few CFL Driver’s Share their Experience
Contract Motor Carriers for CFL enjoy:
- Industry leading pay
- Fuel pricing — we doubt you will pay less for fuel anywhere else, entire discount passed through to contract motor carrier
- Fuel card (fuel is deducted from settlements)
- Tire discounts — our price is your price
- Omnitracs provided for a small fee
- Tolls paid in full
- Fuel tax reporting
- Insurance discounts
- Optimized fuel solutions
- Refrigerated trailers equipped with the latest safety, telematics and aerodynamic technologies
Drive for us. Experience the difference.
Requirements for Transportation Vendors and Contract Motor Carriers
To be considered as a potential Transportation Vendor/Contract Motor Carrier, we require the following documents. Please email them to Mark Z at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark at (805) 346-7829 if you would like some help. Once we have received all the required documentation we will set up a vendor orientation meeting with you.
- United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) Number
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FM CSA) MC Number
- International Fuel Tax (IFTA) License
- California Department of Motor Vehicles Motor Carrier Permit (MCP) (If California based)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) W-9 Tax Payer Information form
- Driver Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) (if California licensed and H6 printout is required)
- Copy of your Commercial Driver’s License
- International Registration Plan (IRP) Tractor Registration
- Current Insurance Certificate (contact Mark Z for our insurance information sheet for policy limit requirements)
- California Highway Patrol BIT Inspection Certificate
- Proof of enrollment in a Random Drug Test consortium program
- Current Weight Certificate on Truck
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Truck Registration Certificate