Truck Driver Jobs Located in Kings County, California
Drive Happy, Drive Safe… Let’s talk and learn how CFL inspires, builds, and leads the right team to deliver industry best results!
We are a West Coast fleet hauling Produce and Refrigerated Foods for nearly 100 years. We understand that our customers, and particularly our drivers, are the primary part of the supply chain to ensure that our consumer’s needs are met.
Our drivers are essential workers, pandemic or not, and we will always have lanes as long as people need food. Learn more about the ins and outs of being a Class A CDL driver for CFL and LETTUCE show you how nothing BEETS us as your carrier for your career.
Talk to a Recruiter
Our Drivers Say it best
A few CFL Driver’s Share their Experience
I love working for CFL! There are so many opportunities to grow with this company.
Working for CFL has been the best job I have had in my life. I am excited for every haul I take.
They have provided well for my family for years.
A great place for you to fit right in!
- Drivers average $1100 to $1400 per week during their first year of employment
- 100% Premium-Free Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Fuel Efficiency Bonus
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- SmartWay Certified Tractors and Trailers
- Terminals equipped with showers, laundry, kitchens, and lounges
- Secure parking at our terminals
- Tractors equipped with CB Radios, refrigerators, inverters, and bunk heaters
- Great family culture
CDL CLASS A DRIVER STANDARDS:
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record in the Past 3 Years
- USDOT Pre-Employment Screening Program Report
- USDOT Employment Background Check
- USDOT Drug and Alcohol Background Check
- USDOT Medical Certification
- USDOT Pre-Employment Physical
- USDOT Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Company Orientation
Ready to Take the Next Step
Learn More About Kings County
Are you interested in available truck driver jobs in Kings County, CA? CFL currently has openings for you to excel in your career.
Here are some facts about Kings County, CA:
Location: Location in the state of California
Kings County Courthouse