Local Truck Driver Jobs in Ashland, Oregon
Drive happy, drive safe…CFL inspires, builds, and leads the right team to deliver industry best results!
For over 90 years CFL has been hauling produce and refrigerated freight in the six western states.
We understand that our drivers are the vital connection from farm to store shelf. This is why we offer you competitive wages, full medical benefits, late model equipment and scheduled home time.
Talk to a Recruiter
Our Drivers Say it Best
A few CFL Driver's Share their Experience
A great place for you to fit right in!
- Drivers average $1100 to $1400 per week during their first year of employment
- 100% Premium-Free Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Fuel Efficiency Bonus
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- SmartWay Certified Tractors and Trailers
- Terminals equipped with showers, laundry, kitchens, and lounges
- Secure parking at our terminals
- Tractors equipped with CB Radios, refrigerators, inverters, and bunk heaters
- Great family culture
CDL CLASS A DRIVER STANDARDS:
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record in the Past 3 Years
- USDOT Pre-Employment Screening Program Report
- USDOT Employment Background Check
- USDOT Drug and Alcohol Background Check
- USDOT Medical Certification
- USDOT Pre-Employment Physical
- USDOT Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Company Orientation
Ready to Take the Next Step
Learn More About Ashland
Are you interested in available truck driver jobs in Ashland, OR? CFL currently has openings for you to excel in your career.
Here are some facts about Ashland, OR:
Location: Location of Ashland in Jackson County and in the state of Oregon
Ashland Creek in Lithia Park