CONTRACT MOTOR CARRIERS
Partner with an Industry Leader
As an owner operator for CFL, your success drives our success. We provide you with the tools you need in order to manage your independent trucking and transportation business.
Contract Motor Carriers for CFL enjoy:
- Industry leading pay
- Fuel pricing — we doubt you will pay less for fuel anywhere else, entire discount passed through to contract motor carrier
- Fuel card (fuel is deducted from settlements)
- Tire discounts — our price is your price
- Omnitracs provided for a small fee
- Tolls paid in full
- Fuel tax reporting
- Insurance discounts
- Optimized fuel solutions
- Refrigerated trailers equipped with the latest safety, telematics and aerodynamic technologies
Drive for us. Experience the difference.
Requirements for Transportation Vendors and Contract Motor Carriers
To be considered as a potential Transportation Vendor/Contract Motor Carrier, we require the following documents. Please email them to Mark Z at email@example.com or call Mark at (805) 346-7829 if you would like some help. Once we have received all the required documentation we will set up a vendor orientation meeting with you.
- United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) Number
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FM CSA) MC Number
- International Fuel Tax (IFTA) License
- California Department of Motor Vehicles Motor Carrier Permit (MCP) (If California based)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) W-9 Tax Payer Information form
- Driver Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) (if California licensed and H6 printout is required)
- Copy of your Commercial Driver’s License
- International Registration Plan (IRP) Tractor Registration
- Current Insurance Certificate (contact Mark Z for our insurance information sheet for policy limit requirements)
- California Highway Patrol BIT Inspection Certificate
- Proof of enrollment in a Random Drug Test consortium program
- Current Weight Certificate on Truck
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Truck Registration Certificate
Interested in joining our professional team of drivers?
Making a job change is a big decision; there are many different factors that come into play beyond just wages and benefits. But we want you to feel comfortable and confident in your decision to join the CFL team. We invite you to get to know our recruiters. Give us a call, we think you will see we are different.